1. Act immediately. Call your attorney who can properly handle your case.
2. Notify your insurance agent as well as your attorney. Your insurance agent may hire an attorney for you, or they may tell you that they will not defend you.
3. When you are served a summons, you have 30 days to respond, but you should take action sooner. Your attorney will go to court and file an answer on your behalf.
4. Do not talk to the opposing attorney. Anything you say can be used against you at a trial.
5. Talk to your lawyer about a game plan. Call us we can help. (225) 706-3333
The information contained on this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or other advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Viewers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
phone (225) 706-3333 www.brlegalhelp.com
fax (225) 706-1524 3999 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
The Brouillette Law Firm provides skillful representation for clients located throughout the State of Louisiana, including the communities of Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, Alexandria, Monroe, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Covington, and all of the surrounding areas.